Friday, October 2, 2009

The Way It Iz: This day October 2, 2009

Hey, everyone! Thanks for checking in with me today. Not much today, but something major to me a little later in the blog. Let's get to it:

Vaccine for the H1N1 flu will begin arriving in the nation's hospitals, clinics and schools as early as Tuesday, the start of an effort to protect Americans against a swine flu virus that emerged this past spring and quickly circled the globe.

Get ready! Here it is. I don't wish anything on anyone, but this vaccine is just whipped up and ready to serve 250 million doses by the end of the year. Come on! Just last month, you guys didn't know how many shots a person needed or whether you wanted to put this in a nasal spray container. I'm not getting the shot. I call bs!

Update:

The Facebook posting that posed a quiz to readers, "Should Obama be killed?" The options were no, maybe, yes, and "yes, if he cuts my health care."

Secret Service agents -- who investigate all potential threats against presidents -- spoke a the child and the parents, and determined that there was no intent to harm Obama, agency spokesman Ed Donovan said.

"This is something we classified as a mistake on the juvenile's part," Donovan said.

Just a kid. A mere juvenile. Juvenile's are harmless. I bet the Secret Service are still watching this kid like a hawk.

Another Update:

Nike is not signing a new endorsement deal with former spokesman Michael Vick of the Philadelphia Eagles, spokesman KeJuan Wilkins said on Thursday.

Vick and his crew were just lying again. No big deal. They were never going to find out, Mike. This man will do anything to keep his name in the media. Hey, Mike, let me get $100 on that red-nose pit!
------------------

The PSP GO is out now. It features a fully new cabinet with slick slide-out screen, the ability to purchase full games from the PlayStation Network and a much bigger storage capacity than previous iterations of the device. They did get rid of the UMD port. WHY!?!?!?! Now you can't play movies on the PSP. I don't know. Looks like a bad move on Playstation's part.
-----------------
What I originally posted was f'n awesome, but I need to save it for another day.
My friend was perfectly fine with it, but needs me to wait until some matters take place. :) I respect that. Boring blog today, folks. Sorry.

Today's blog was represented by the letter X and the number 7.

That's the way it iz. This day, October 2, 2009

1 comment:

  1. Yep. I was fine with it. But, the timing was off. That was my bad. Maybe I can get some things in order and then you can repost.

    ReplyDelete