Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Way It Iz: This day September 30th, 2009

A couple was caught in the act in the new Dallas Cowboys Stadium bathroom having sex. There's actual video footage. These people are either brave or just stupid. The germs, man! OMG! Here's the link....you've been warned and I didn't make you click the link. http://deadspin.com/5370499/couple-christens-dallas-cowboys-stadiums-new-bathroom-stalls

A powerful earthquake in the South Pacific hurled a massive tsunami at the shores of Samoa and American Samoa, flattening villages and sweeping cars and people out to sea, leaving at least 99 dead and dozens missing. An earthquake with a magnitude of 7.6 struck Indonesia today, the U.S. Geological Survey said, causing power and phone outages in some regions.


This is extremely sad. I hope they continue the search for survivors. An earthquake triggered the tsunami at 8.3. I am a avid Survivor fan, so I know the current Survivor was filmed in Samoa, but they are filming the next Survivor there also. I was glad to hear that no one for the Survivor series was injured. Just thought I would let you guys know in case you were wondering also.
--------
A man buys a taco in New York City. No big deal, right? Check this video out. This man was jogging, naked with a fanny pack on. LMAO! If you've never been out of your small town and you think these things don't go on, please! I lived in California for four years and I can't begin to tell you what I saw in San Francisco, Sacramento, and Oakland. Here's the link: http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2009/09/30/ac.shot.tues.cnn

TLC announces a new show, which debuts November 2, will be "Kate Plus 8.
"The breakup of Jon and Kate Gosselin's marriage this year changed the composition of the reality show's November relaunch, the network announced Tuesday.

"Given the recent changes in the family dynamics, it only makes sense for us to refresh and recalibrate the program to keep pace with the family," TLC President Eileen O'Neill said.

After 10 years of marriage, the couple announced their separation and divorce filing on a special one-hour episode of their TLC reality series "Jon & Kate Plus 8" in June.

"I'm tired of smiling on the outside while I'm crying on the inside," Kate said in June. "I've been doing that for a long time."

This is possible the best thing TLC could have done about this show. My wife and I have been watching since Jon and Kate Plus 8 began and since this has happened the show has been sorta of boring. Jon became the biggest prick when he divorced. I'm certain that the fame went straight to his head; especially when he visited West Coast Choppers. Kate can be a bitch sometimes, but when you've got 8 kids, you gotta work something out for the kids. That's way too many kids to be screwing over with divorce. Anyway, I'm sure the new show will be great without him.
--------
"Just going with the plays that were called." I am not a huge Terrell Owens fan, but his post-game interview this past Sunday has made me gain a little more respect for him. The reporters were baiting him with questions (as they always do). They were trying to get Terrell to say something bad about his teammates. He refused to give them anything they could use. When the media became a little irritated, Terrell Owens told them that if he said anything that the media would turn his words into something different to make him look bad. Terrell also stated that he realized that he didn't give his last to teams the respect that he should have. I personally have been following Terrell Owens on Twitter. He seems to have turned a new leaf with his daily postings of scripture. He seems very humble. Good job, Terrell! I wish you luck in Buffalo.....
----------
That's all for today...wait, I think I forgot something. Oh, yeah, Obama!

We're getting to a place where we can't even believe our eyes or ears.

Let me give you some examples:

The government will tell you that you need to have the swine flu vaccination. In fact, in New York, they made it mandatory for health care workers. MANDATORY! Here it comes, America! But in Albany today, health care workers are protesting being forced into getting the shot.

Sick! Just makes me sick! Oh, shhhhhh, they may hear that and come running with the damn vaccine!

That's the way it iz! This day, Wednesday, September 30, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment